Stay tuned for some themed posts, cute antics/noteworthy tidbits, and November miscellaneous pics, but until then... enjoy!
Mr. Graham is all about writing and ‘his art’ these days. I took some pictures of Graham, hard at work, writing his name, and the pictures at the end show what happened when I turned my back for a moment (2 years, 9 months, 17 days old):
Graham went to his friend Penelope’s birthday party (at the carousel) recently and learned to love riding the carousel, but before the party, he was a little afraid to ride and loved going to the carousel to do this (2 years, 9 months, 15 days old):
We were still having VERY hot days in Santa Barbara (in October), so Carter got in on the action, sporting only the essentials (2 months, 22 days old):
Daddy took Graham to preschool on pajama day, but not before I made them stop and pose for a picture (2 years, 10 months, 8 days old):
I received a box in the mail and Graham ran to get his toy saw to help me open the box (2 years, 9 months, 8 days old):
Graham and I went out on a lunch date and Graham sat in a booth for the first time (no highchair or booster seat). What a big boy (2 years, 9 months, 27 days old):
Little Carter wide awake, but not for long… (2 months, 14 days old):
After dropping Graham off at preschool, I went out to breakfast with some other preschool moms. I hardly ever go out to eat because Carter hates sitting still in his car seat. Well, my BHY mommy friends were great. Mimi held Carter the entire time and Talya kept him engrossed in conversation (2 months, 2 days old):
There is nothing terribly exciting about this video, but it demonstrates Graham’s ability to understand what he hears and act accordingly and his ability to use his words to get his desires across (2 years, 10 months, 11 days old):
Well, my little boy’s head is so big, he now comfortably fills out my adult hat (2 years, 9 months, 14 days old):
Graham was hanging out with me in the kitchen while I was cleaning up after dinner. Daddy was in the other room playing the piano and I noticed that Graham was using both of his hands to bang the air, simulating what Daddy’s hands look like when he plays the piano. I took a video of my pretend musician in action (2 years, 10 months, 6 days old):
Graham has gotten really good at putting on his pants at preschool, but 9 times out of 10 he comes home with them on backwards! Check it out (2 years, 9 months, 10 days old):
Some pictures of Graham being his silly self. First up, rearranging the neatly stacked storage boxes, all with a pacifier in his mouth (note: Carter never learned to like the pacifier so they are all packed away now). Next, Graham posing on the stationary cart at the museum. Graham wanted to play on the parked cart instead of checking out all the kid friendly exhibits. Finally, Graham’s version of helping with the laundry (2 years, 9 months, 28,29, and 22 days respectively):
Some developmental pictures and videos of Carter (all from the same day). The first video shows Carter having an in depth conversation with me. I also got a picture during the conversation where he is learning how his tongue works. In the next video, my mom is proud of Carter’s head control during tummy time (it is amazing how much he has improved since the video was taken). I also have a picture of Carter batting at a toy. Now, he also grabs and holds on to the toys (2 months, 10 days old):
Hi Mr. Smiley (2 months, 9 days old):
Here is a picture of Carter in the same outfit that Graham wore in an iconic St. Patrick’s day photo with 20-30 of his closest baby friends. If you look back at the picture of Graham, it is amazing how much Carter looks like his big brother (2 months, 9 days old):
I can’t get enough of these sweet baby hands, holding on to one another for dear life (2 months, 10 days old):
No comments:
Post a Comment