I discovered that Nick had some pictures saved on his phone that I wanted for the blog. After a brief lesson on how to use the photo stream option to share pictures between our phones, I was set.
Love this sweet picture of all my boys (G: 2 years, 11 months, 4 days old / C: 3 months, 24 days old):
In these next pictures, Daddy is caught doing something very bad (letting Graham sit in the car without being in his car seat). Luckily, Graham seems to know something is not quite right and wants out. That's my boy! (2 years, 6 months, 20 days old):
Graham and Daddy – always off on some adventure (2 years, 8 months, 11 days old and 2 years, 10 months, 1 day old):
When Nick is ‘babysitting’ Carter, he likes to send me pictures, so I know Carter is happy, healthy, and well taken care of. Looks like a happy boy (3 months, 22 days old):
No comments:
Post a Comment