Monday, November 26, 2012

Grandpaaaaaaaaa! (2 years, 10 months, 29 days old)

I have quite a few posts to catch up on, but this was too cute and funny to wait to share.
We just got back from Thanksgiving/Hanukkah in Sacramento (with my parents and sister's family).
This was the first year that Graham was fully aware that Hanukkah meant presents he could open every night.  Graham was about to open a present, but we told him he needed to wait until Grandpa got into the room.
I got the funniest video of Graham using every ounce of strength he could muster to yell as loud as he could for "Grandpaaaaa" to come into the room, so he could start opening presents.  I got a few pictures, but the video is the best.  Notice how Graham uses his whole body to achieve a full volume yell:


No comments:

Post a Comment