Graham had his first official ‘picture day’ on Friday, November 2nd, 2012. Now that he is a big boy and going to preschool, we will need to get used to such things. I forget if I blogged about this yet, but we also had our first parent/teacher conference!
Graham was very excited for picture day and ran into his classroom, yelling, “it’s picture day, it’s picture day!”
Individual pictures were taken, as well as shots of the entire school together. I didn’t witness how it was done, but it must have been a pretty impressive (and efficient) operation to get through all of those kids in one day. I’ll be able to share some better versions of these pictures, once we get the prints, but for now, I’m posting the versions from the photographer’s website (low resolution and with watermarks).
It is almost impossible to see Graham in the full school photos, but at least you will get an idea of the size of Graham's sweet little preschool, as well as an idea of the closeness between the staff and all the kids. I also like that our little boy is front and center (look for the green shirt) and that he is being a goof in one of the pictures and covering his eyes:
It is much easier to see Graham in these individual shots. I don’t love any of the pictures, but I love that they look like the classic school pictures – a little silly, never terribly flattering, but always a treasured keepsake:













No comments:
Post a Comment