I love this video for several reasons. I think it is so cute that Graham just lights up when he hears Nick starting to play the song. He starts in on the hand motions but needs to put his sippy cup down so he can use both hands for the motions. Nick plays the song faster than Graham usually sings it, so I love seeing how Graham does his best to keep up but sometimes it is just too fast for him. Oh, and you've gotta love that Graham is sporting his Elmo pajama top and Spider-Man pajama bottoms (he just couldn’t decide which set he wanted):
Saturday, March 31, 2012
“The Wheels on the Bus” video (2 years, 3 months, 8 days old)
I had to share this video of Graham enjoying Daddy’s piano rendition of “The Wheels on the Bus.”
I love this video for several reasons. I think it is so cute that Graham just lights up when he hears Nick starting to play the song. He starts in on the hand motions but needs to put his sippy cup down so he can use both hands for the motions. Nick plays the song faster than Graham usually sings it, so I love seeing how Graham does his best to keep up but sometimes it is just too fast for him. Oh, and you've gotta love that Graham is sporting his Elmo pajama top and Spider-Man pajama bottoms (he just couldn’t decide which set he wanted):
I love this video for several reasons. I think it is so cute that Graham just lights up when he hears Nick starting to play the song. He starts in on the hand motions but needs to put his sippy cup down so he can use both hands for the motions. Nick plays the song faster than Graham usually sings it, so I love seeing how Graham does his best to keep up but sometimes it is just too fast for him. Oh, and you've gotta love that Graham is sporting his Elmo pajama top and Spider-Man pajama bottoms (he just couldn’t decide which set he wanted):
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment