Sunday, March 11, 2012

This is what happens…

… when I leave my child to play responsibly for a few minutes while I try to take a quick shower. 
I should have known something was up when he was so quiet (2 years, 2 months, 14 days old):





Luckily the ‘crayons’ were really soap crayons, so they washed right off the walls and toilet, but it makes we want to hide the real crayons and pens ASAP!
P.S. That cute little band-aid on Graham's head is from a direct encounter with the sharp wood corner of my nightstand table.  At first, I thought it would need stitches and would definitely leave a scar, but Graham has been really good about wearing his band-aids and leaving it alone to heal so now I am optimistic that we are only a day or two away from a full recovery.

No comments:

Post a Comment