We finally got around to doing another wall measurement for Graham and our big boy is now over 3 feet tall!
Usually it is quite a struggle to get him to stand still, but this time he went right up to his measuring wall and said “stand very still.” He stood up straight and tall and I got a perfect measurement and to add the cherry on top, he was even willing to go back and stand by his marking again and pose for a picture:
I included “and smart” in the title of this post because I have to share a little story from Graham’s latest trip to the YMCA daycare.
After a treadmill workout, I went to the daycare to pick Graham up. As I was signing him out, Dawn (Graham’s favorite babysitter) said “can I just tell you that you have a very smart son.” She went on to give some examples of what Graham had done during daycare to prove his intelligence.
Ahhh, what mom wouldn’t love to get a comment like that :)
And one Cute Antic:
On a chilly day, I got Graham dressed in sweatpants and his Duke sweatshirt. I had to take a picture when he insisted on having the hood on and his hands firmly planted in the sweatshirt pockets:
Ever since that day, whenever I put Graham in a shirt, the first thing he does is say “where are the pockets?” and when he is out and about and someone comments on what he is wearing (ex: “Is that a Superman shirt?”) he responds by saying “shirt has no pockets.”
No comments:
Post a Comment