Wednesday, March 23, 2011

First Carpool Date (15 months old)

Graham had his first carpool date today! 
We are planning a trip to Europe this summer, so I ordered a smaller car seat for us to take on the plane.  I had the car seat out so I could practice using it before the trip and as luck would have it, Graham’s good buddy Penelope (and her mommy Laurie) needed a ride to PEP, so we decided to try carpooling. 
Graham’s permanent car seat is rear facing and the new car seat is forward facing, so Graham and Penelope got to face each other and chit chat the entire way to PEP. 
On the way home, the two of them passed out in the back and Laurie and I couldn’t help taking pictures:



How fun this next phase will be as I get to shuttle around Graham and his friends while they happily play together and entertain themselves in the back :)

No comments:

Post a Comment