Although this blog is mostly dedicated to Graham and his antics, it gives me a fun opportunity to wish my dad a happy Father’s Day too.
The day started with the usual run with the Millington family plus Mark and Alethea. We are in the throes of June gloom, so we decided to skip the playground, but Graham got to go on a post-run walk around the neighborhood with Daddy and play around outside. Graham LOVES playing with Daddy and I saved this video from a few days ago to post on Father’s day (17 months, 24 days old):
Graham is napping now, but when he wakes up, he is looking forward to giving Daddy some presents and a special card. Then he is going to tell Daddy all about the surprise activity he planned, followed by a fun dinner out.
Before Graham’s nap, we got a chance to video chat with Grandpa and Grammy Taub. We got to hear all about my dad’s Father’s Day morning and I told him to watch his email for one more little treat.
Happy Father’s Day Dad Taub. I love you:


so sweet! I love!
ReplyDelete