Friday, April 29, 2011

Sometimes bigger really is better (16 months, 6 days old)

Graham just recently started showing an interest in stuffed animals.  His favorite toys are still push toys, balls, or toys that he can bang together or throw on the ground to make noise, but I noticed that in addition to hugging his mommy and daddy, he now hugs some special stuffed animals.  He has his big-eyed friend Gregory that rides with him in the car, his monkey George that lives in his room, and his new bunny friend that wears the backpack with the zipper. 
I decided it was time to embrace his new interest in stuffed animals and… Go Big or Go Home!  We went shopping and I loved the looks we got in the store:

Once we were home, Graham was instantly in love with his new friend:

Ahhh, it is so great to have a happy kid :)



No comments:

Post a Comment