Thursday, July 1, 2010

PEP Play Date (6 months, 7 days old)

Graham and I have been going to the PEP mommy and baby group since he was one month old.  We go every week and get a chance to visit with other mommies and babies.  We have met all of our special mommy and baby friends through PEP. 
This week, Graham and I hosted the PEP mommies and babies at our house and had a wonderful time.  Graham kicked off the event by taking a massive 2 hour nap and missing three quarters of the meeting.  Usually the mommies sit in a circle with the babies.  I left Graham's playpen up for the meeting at our house, so all the babies piled into the pen.  They were so cute rolling and crawling over each other and Graham was a little confused this morning when he went into his playpen and discovered that his friends were no longer there to play with him.

1 comment:

  1. Looks like fun! So glad you have such a great mom's group. What is PEP?

    ReplyDelete