Monday, July 12, 2010

My Piano Boys

I have been meaning to post about Nick and Graham’s enjoyment of playing the piano.  It is one of my favorite things to watch the two of them do together. 
Nick played the piano throughout my pregnancy and I would sing along when it was a song I knew. 
Nick started playing with Graham on his second day of life and has not stopped since.  Graham loves listening to Daddy play and he also likes sitting with Daddy and playing a few notes himself. 

Graham’s first music lesson with Daddy, enjoying a tune on his first night home from the hospital on Christmas Day (2 days old):


Much bigger Baby Graham still in the Bjorn, learning about classical music.  It looks like Graham is studying the keys and the notes (4 months, 2 days old):


As Graham got bigger, Nick would put Graham on his lap and play, but that made me very nervous so we ordered the sit seat.  Mommy and Graham sent Daddy this video demoing how well the new system worked (5 months, 17 days old):


The sit seat in full swing as Graham is introduced to the Beatles (5 months, 20 days old):


Graham is ready to start playing himself! (6 months, 17 days old):


Nick and I are both so glad that we are able to surround Graham with music :)

1 comment:

  1. Amazing Tammy just amazing...I love it!!!

    ReplyDelete