Sunday, April 12, 2015

Ready to Print the Blog Book!

Here we are, Graham is 5 years, 3 months, 20 days old, Carter is 2 years, 8 months, 9 days old, and we are 3 weeks away from baby girl Millington's arrival and I am finally ready to print the first blog book that will include Carter!  So, saying that I got behind after Mr. Carter arrived and while I have been cooking the future Ms. Millington is quite the understatement. 
The final entry from the last blog book I printed was March 11, 2012, when Graham was 2 years, 2 months, and 17 days old (just about 6 months before Carter arrived). 
This next blog book (our life with two boys) will span March 16th, 2012 (when Graham announces that he is going to be a big brother) through April 12th, 2015.  Wow, that is going to be one big book!  I wonder how many volumes it will include :)
Although the book I am about to print will cover 3 years, there are lots of missing dates and photos, while I was doing everything from adjusting to life with two, to experiencing horrible morning sickness as I was getting ready for life with 3.  Oh yay, and also buying and remodeling a house (a project that took close to two years from start to finish). 
I created a secondary blog: "The Millington Fam - The Lost Years (2013-2015) URL: http://themillingtonfamlostyears2013to2015.blogspot.com/
I looked back through posts from this blog and noted every month when there was not a single post made to this blog.  For each of those months, I'm creating a post on the new blog, which is heavy on pictures and light on text, so you can see visually what went on during those missing months, even though I don't have the time or memory to sort the pictures and write stories about what was going on. 
After printing the 2012-2015 blog book, I will continue to post on this blog in real time as I also slowly populate the other blog with all the missing pictures.  When that blog is complete, I will print out that blog book as well :)
Hope that all makes sense.  I am very excited with this (hopefully successful) catch up plan and I'm thrilled to be printing out this blog book and finally be back on track because things are busy and fun and cute with these boys and are about to get a whole lot crazier when baby girl arrives! 
So, without further ado, I'm off to get this book printed!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment