Remember, the goal is to go through pictures from May through the present and then once I'm caught up to the present, go waaayyyy back and catch up while also staying current.
So, here is what was in the 5-4-14 folder of pictures :)
Graham got a ring as a party favor, but both Graham and Carter found a different use for it:
Here are a grouping of random Carter photos, along with one video of Carter doing his favorite tummy swinging:
| Daddy left a car in Carter's crib, so wake up was play time! |
| These are Batman sunglasses. Now, every time Carter puts them on, he hums the Batman theme song. |
My one random Graham picture from this folder shows that Graham is so dedicated to watching his videos, he will get very creative with his positioning:
Even Daddy gets a random picture from this folder. Well it is only sort of a Daddy picture. One of my friends posted a picture on Facebook of her daughter fitting snugly into the box for their new Sonos playbar:
Graham's latest art:
| This was the mask Graham decorated at a birthday party. Beautiful art until the next picture, when you realize he decorated the wrong side ;) |
Mommy's latest meal pictures. Remember, I'm taking less and less, but I still take a few every now and then:
I hosted Graham's PEP group at our house and took a few pictures:
| Part of the spread for the play date. I love my new mini muffin tins. |
| Hi Jack and Luke. |
Two peas in a pod. These boys:
| Baby brother in the exact same pose as big brother. |
| I expect to use these for bribery in Graham's later years. |
I took Carter to the drive through car wash. He wasn't terrified but was definitely uncomfortable with the experience. I think his facial expressions are hilarious:
| Excited about the car wash before we start. |
And from upstairs, I hear the cry of a little boy that didn't nap for more than an hour and a half today, calling for me to finish blogging and come get him Oh Carter.
No comments:
Post a Comment