Follow the adventures of Nick, Tammy, Graham, Carter, and Elise.
Wednesday, April 15, 2015
OK Google (G: 5 years, 3 months, 23 days old / C: 2 years, 8 months, 12 days old)
One of Graham's favorite pastimes these days is asking questions on Daddy's phone using "OK Google." He loves asking questions that will generate long numbers and then thinks it is hilarious to hear the computer voice speaking back the long number.
This is a video of what happens when he asks how much the sun weighs:
And while I'm at it... just a few random photos:
It is hard to tell, but this is Carter chasing bubbles at the park that Graham is blowing from a bubble gun.
During dinner, Carter was watching TV and I thought he had such a lovely profile that I wanted to take out my phone and get a quick picture. Well, once he noticed that I had my phone, he stopped watching and started posing. Silly boy:
Baby sister's temporary crib is set up and ready for her. New special cuddly bunny in the corner and hand made quilt from Alethea along the front.
No comments:
Post a Comment