Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Silly Graham

We are quickly approaching Graham’s 9 month birthday, so I wanted to record a few updates before we hit that milestone. 

Graham has continued to expand his palate.  He loves salmon and cous cous and has started eating (including successfully chewing before swallowing) Cheerios.  He has also solidified his distaste for bananas.  I just had to take this video of the last time I tortured Graham with fresh bananas (8 months, 21 days old):
Graham has also started to play a more active role in what he wears. 

After his special time with Grammy Taub, he requested this t-shirt (Don’t make me call Grandma):
We love how he looks in hats, but now he plays the ‘hat game’ with Daddy.  Daddy puts a hat on Graham’s head and Graham pulls it off as fast as he can.  There was one exception…  On a cold morning, Graham and I went for a run.  At first, Graham enjoyed the hat keeping him warm, but after a while, he decided he wanted to wear it in a different way (every time I tried to fix it, he moved it back over his eyes). (8 months, 25 days old):
He also isn’t afraid to do his own thing.  After a nap, here is a picture of our little dude sporting a sweater vest.  Too cute! (8 months, 28 days old):
He is also becoming a little mischievous!  Graham sprouted his 7th tooth (bottom left incisor).  I took a video of Graham waking up from a nap.  If you look closely, you can see the little teeth marks all over the edge of the crib.  We were sad to see his beautiful crib ruined, but now it is ‘loved’ and marked with memories (8 months, 26 days old):
He made us very proud when he waved ‘bye bye’ for the first time to the checker at the grocery store.  He visited his buddy Zane (now a month old) and crawled up a step for the first time, and in his music class he crawled through the play tunnel all by himself (8 months, 22 days old):
He outgrew his swing, so now during dinner he lets Mommy and Daddy eat while he plays in the jumper he borrowed from his buddy Des (8 months, 22 days old):
 Graham has also learned how to ‘transfer’ from his car seat to his crib without waking up!  As a reward for his big boy behavior, he gets to use a blanket instead of his sleep sack for his ‘transfer’ naps.  Here he is wrapped in his blanket, sleeping happily with his bum sticking straight up in the air (8 months, 29 days old):
I’ll end this update post about our Silly Graham with a video of our happy little boy laughing away (8 months, 21 days old):

2 comments:

  1. Thank goodness for your blog or I would I never know what's going on in the Millington household! Miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great updates! You are so good at keeping track!

    ReplyDelete