Sunday, September 30, 2012

Cameraman (2 Years, 8 months, 16 days old)

Graham loves ‘real’ electronics, as opposed to the toy electronics that don’t fool him for a second.  I gave him my old camera and when he started showing an increased interest in it a few weeks ago, I decided to charge the battery and put in an SD card so Graham would have a real, working camera. 
He had a grand old time, going around and snapping pictures of everything that crossed his path. 
I happened to walk in on Graham’s best paparazzi moment and it was too funny not to share.
Our little cameraman…

caught Daddy red handed…

sound asleep, with iPhone in hand!

Unfortunately this story has a sad ending.  Last week, I lost my beloved underwater, waterproof, sandproof, shockproof camera :(  We bought that camera to take underwater photos during our babymoon in Bora Bora and it has been through everything from Graham’s first time in the water to hikes under waterfalls.  Mommy losing her camera, meant Graham lost his camera (back into Mommy’s possession until I can get a new camera).  So after his amazing shots of a sleeping Daddy, our little cameraman has been sidelined until further notice.

No comments:

Post a Comment