Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Our Beautiful Boy (20 months, 26 days old)

Last Sunday, after the Touch-A-Truck event, I hurried home to meet Nick and Graham to get ready for our family photo shoot. 
We met an awesome local photographer as the sun was setting to capture some family shots and shots of just Graham.  We are almost ready to get him a big boy haircut, but we really wanted some professional photos of his long baby hair (we call the hair flipping around his ears, his "wings") before getting it cut.  We love how the pictures of Graham turned out!  It was VERY difficult to get him to smile or stay still for even a moment, so kudos to our photographer for capturing our little boy’s spirit in these shots.  I’ll share some family photos later, but this post is dedicated solely to our beautiful boy.  Pretty dang cute if I do say so myself:


























You are turning into such a big boy, Graham.  Mommy and Daddy love you!

3 comments: