Juan arrived late Friday night (bearing gifts) so Graham had colorfully wrapped presents waiting for him when he woke up and met Juan for the first time.
I think the gifts were a hit! Graham’s only frustration was figuring out how he could get his new truck out of the wrapping fast enough:
In addition to presents, Juan also let Graham play with his digital camera. Wow, Graham was in heaven:
We headed off for a big family and friends breakfast at IHOP. Nick and I juggled our one kid, while the Eatons handled their three with ease:
While Isa headed home to let the little ones nap, Nick, Graham, and I, plus Juan, Darryl, and Samuel (the oldest Eaton boy) went for a short hike. We all drove in my car, so I was pretty excited to test out the 3rd row of seats for the first time.
The guys brought up the rear, catering to Samuel’s pace, while Nick led the way with Graham in the pack:
When we were a short walking distance from the car, Graham finally got to stretch his legs:
When the hike was over, we all went over to the Eatons' house and Graham had a ball playing in their souped-up playroom. After taking a break for Graham’s nap, we got in one final hour of visiting before Juan had to head to the airport to catch the redeye home.
It was great seeing Juan and we were so glad that he finally got to meet Graham. Thanks for making the extra effort to come to Santa Barbara, Juan. What a treat!
Thank *you* for hosting me Tammy! I had a great time, and it was awesome to meet Graham and catch up with you... I am sad we aren't in boston anymore for your visits!
ReplyDelete