Graham graduated from his YMCA swim class today! In class he has learned how to reach for the edge, kick, float on his back, blow bubbles, spit out water, and wait at the edge of the pool before jumping in.
Since I’m writing this post a little late (and backdating) we have started week one of his next swim session. Graham is repeating the same class he graduated from on the 6th. I have been so impressed with his continued progress. On the second time through, he is much more confident with all his skills and still absolutely loves being in the water.
He has been practicing his bubble blowing skills out of the pool as well. He now says “bubbles” and blows bubbles in his bath and his sippy cups.
We will be starting a new swim program in June and I’m looking forward to seeing Graham progress even more!
Way to go big boy, you are a swimming star!
No comments:
Post a Comment