I had a relaxing and lovely Mother’s Day with my two guys.
Nick wished me happy Mother’s Day as soon as we woke up and then sent me off on a run while he prepared a special Mother’s Day breakfast feast. Graham and I stopped by the park for some bonding play time on the way back from the run. In the afternoon, I got to relax in a bubble bath while Graham and Nick headed out to pick up food for Mother’s Day dinner.
Nick wanted to make sure I knew how much he and Graham appreciated all I do as a mom. He picked out a very sweet card (from the two of them) and taught Graham how to bring Mommy the card and say “thank you!” So cute.
Oh, I almost forgot. A present… MY BRAND NEW CAR (an Audi Q7)!
We went and picked it up as a family. Graham and Nick posed in front of Nick’s old car, one last time, before saying goodbye to the car Nick has had for 13 years (16 months, 13 days old):
Then I posed in my new mom-mobile:
Graham also surprised me with a treat he made for me in his art class. It is already proudly displayed on the refrigerator:
I had a chance to talk with my own mom and also received some really lovely and heartwarming notes from my new mommy friends.
Thank you to all my friends and family for a wonderful Mother’s Day!
Love it! Such a sexy car for a sexy momma!
ReplyDelete