Sunday, December 5, 2010

CRASHED!

Some of you may be wondering why I haven't updated the blog lately.

Well... my computer crashed!

When the 'crash' first happened, we thought we had lost ALL of our photos and data.  We had a backup from 2009, but were just devastated to know that the backup did not include any of Graham's life.

Nick set up a bunch of 'recovery' equipment and went to work:

After a lot of trial and error it looks like he has had success!  We are going to get everything back!
We ordered a new computer for me today, but we are still a few weeks out before I will have access to all our pictures and a computer that can transfer the pictures to the blog.
When I am finally able to post again, you can look forward to:
  • Graham's first Halloween
  • Hong Kong
  • Thanksgiving
  • Plus tidbits about Graham turning 11 months old, major tooth development, progress towards walking, weight updates, etc.
So, stay tuned, we are excited to share details about our little boy growing up.  

No comments:

Post a Comment