I was getting Graham into one of his favorite pairs of footed pajamas today and I discovered that he had completely outgrown them, but… that didn’t stop the little dude from wearing them one last time (8 months, 6 days old):
In addition to his pajamas, he has also grown out of some of his best hats, so here he is showing off his new fuzzy hat, shortly after it arrived in the mail (8 months, 3 days old):
Graham his some other fun milestones earlier in the week.
We took a trip to the park and he discovered (and crawled around on) grass for the first time. He had a blast! (8 months, 1 day old):
After playing in the grass, we headed over to the playground and he went for a ride on the swing:
I am pleased to report that after a long hiatus, Graham has finally sprouted his 6th tooth (top right incisor – 8 months, 3 days old).
and… Graham has learned to clap! I was jealous of all his baby friends who already knew how to clap because I thought it was so cute, so we were thrilled when Graham started clapping. He flashes a huge smile when someone claps for him and I managed to catch just a snipped of him clapping with Daddy on video (8 months, 5 days old):
Loving your blog. This recounting of all these events are so wonderful.
ReplyDeleteGraham will appreciate all this info when he is bigger.
And it is fun for me- a mom to be to take a peek into the future:)