Graham and I checked out a free class at My Gym (a national chain of play gyms). We went to a Tiny Tykes class which combined music, story time, free play, and guided stretching and gymnastics. I decided not to sign Graham up. The classes are 45 minutes and Graham and I are used to the more leisurely 90 minute pace of his other classes. I also thought he was a little young, but it is definitely something we will keep on our radar for the future and I was able to get some cute pictures and videos.
Graham flipping over the gymnastics bar. He could hold his own weight while hanging from the bar but needed the instructors help when it came time to flip:
Ah, a more relaxing and mellow ‘swing’ time with his buddy Kenzie:
He enjoyed another instruction led flip, playing with the bouncy balls hanging from the ceiling, and some mellow time on the trampoline:
Graham was convinced he was big enough for the roller coaster. You can see him in the mirror in the car at the top of the slide, but by the time he made it to the bottom of the slide, he wasn’t having as much fun. Check out his death-grip on the wheel:
Class if coming to an end, time to play with balls and listen to a story:
After the frenetic pace of the class, he passed out in the car and continued with a long nap at home.
No comments:
Post a Comment