Sunday, July 26, 2015

Elise's newborn photo shoot (G: 5 years, 4 months, 17 days old / C: 2 years, 9 months, 7 days old / E: 7 days old / Daddy: 38 years, 4 months, 22 days old / Mommy: 36 years, 8 months, 14 days old

We had a professional photographer come to take newborn photos of Elise when she was a week old.  It was also Mother's Day.  We LOVE how the pictures of Elise and our family turned out :)























 





 

I took a few pictures during the shoot from my phone:






When the session was over, I was regretting not getting more pictures of Elise in her ruffle diaper, so I thought I'd try my hand at taking a few of my own.  Yep, I'll be leaving that to the professionals in the future ;)



 


And given that the photo shoot was on Mother's Day, I also felt the need to add in this video of Carter wishing me a happy Mother's Day:


No comments:

Post a Comment