Sunday, July 26, 2015

Finishing up week one!

Yikes, here we are coming up on Elise's 3 month birthday and I'm still working on her first week on the blog.  I guess I'll have to speed things up.  But, to finish up week one...
While my mom and sister were here, they took some pictures and videos, so I will start with those:


Auntie Rachy having some fun while Graham checks out the toys she brought him.

Rachel and Carter had the cutest, funniest exchange.  Here is a picture of the special bonding time followed by some great videos:


 



 



Grammy and Rachy meeting Elise for the first time and also getting a close up of her hospital stats card :)



While Mommy and Daddy are away, the boys shall play:




And now I'll finish up with all of the miscellaneous pictures that I took from week one:









Boys on their way to school for Crazy Hair Day!  Graham also showing off his fat lip from school:





 I love her smooshed face when getting a burp:


One of my favorites from the first week:





First book
 

Another first week favorite:


First date night (and drink) as parents of 3

Bye, bye Grammy and Auntie Rachy.  It was sooooo wonderful having you.
 


We had a meal train where people brought us meals so we didn't have to cook after Elise was born.  On the first meal train night, the boys were also brought a fun toy (the expand in water animal sponges).  Here they are waiting for their capsules to grow.

Testing out outfits and hair accessories for Elise's newborn photo shoot.





Right after her first bath.  Check out that hair!


Posing next to a sweet card from the PEP board.  Elise was born the day of our yearly board retreat.  So, needless to say, I had to miss the retreat.

Alisa meeting Elise after dropping off a meal for our family.

Several pictures of Elise showing off her awesome Mohawk hair! 







Out for a family walk.

More reading from Daddy

No comments:

Post a Comment