Monday, June 16, 2014

Pictures saved on 5-2-14 - Pool Lovin' (G: 4 years, 4 months, 9 days old / C: 20 months, 29 days old)

I think I mentioned once before that my plan for catching up on the blog was going to be to create a post for each folder of pictures that is saved on my computer.  My computer generates a folder on the day I upload pictures and names the folder the date of the upload.  So, unless I upload on the day I take the picture, then the date the picture was taken will not match the date the picture was uploaded.  In the past, when I have posted Graham and Carter's ages in a picture, I have accurately listed their ages the day the picture was taken but in an attempt to be realistic about what is possible when I am looking at catching up on pictures taken over a year ago, I know that stating their ages the day the pictures were uploaded is much more realistic.  So, when I state their ages, know that they were probably a little younger in the picture (by days or weeks).  Needless to say, you will get a general idea of their ages and hopefully as I get more and more caught up, the ages will become more and more exact. 

The folders will not normally contain a single subject matter, but we are in luck today because every photo uploaded on 5-2-14 was about the same subject - Pool LOVIN'
We looooove our pool and are in it all the time (as you will see with many other posts to follow with pool pictures).  In early May, Santa Barbara had a crazy heat wave so we were in the pool as a family and with different groups of friends almost every day.  I went a little nuts with the underwater camera ;)

Brothers being brothers:


 

Silly Graham:

 

Carter!






Family pictures:




Pool Party!


 

Fun on the diving rock:



 

Selfies (Taken By Graham!):


 

Underwater!





And if you didn't get enough... more pool pictures (and videos) in the next post :)

No comments:

Post a Comment