Monday, April 21, 2014

New favorite (G: 4 years, 3 months, 29 days old / C: 20 months, 18 days old)

And just like that, I already have a new favorite picture to replace the favorite brothers picture from the last post:

And while I'm at it, I'll share a few cute antics and noteworthy tidbits. 

Graham says "I was just happily xyz."  So an example might be, "I was just happily eating my dinner when it was ruined when you added these vegetables to my plate."

We were watching TV and Nick pulled up the netflix app. Graham looked up at the screen and said "hey, that's Uncle Tim and Aunt Mary on the TV."

The boys have been sweet little kissing brothers lately:




Lots more pictures and stories to post, but for today, I'll end with this picture of Graham at a birthday party this past weekend.  It just strikes me as funny. Hair and face a mess but happy as can be after a morning of major fun:

No comments:

Post a Comment