And if that wasn't enough for him becoming a big grown up boy, this morning he took a shower all by himself. I turned on and off the water and put some soap on a loofah, but he did everything else. Scrubbing, applying shampoo, drying off... WOW!
I'll also share a cute antic.
The boys have taken to doing a fake laugh where they go, "ha ha ha, hee hee hee, ho ho ho, who who who."
The other day, we put the boys down for bed and heard Graham from his room saying "ha ha ha" and from Carter's room, we hear "hee hee hee." This went on for a while and I smiled thinking this was just the beginning of the boys being mischievous together up in their rooms after being put to bed :)
And I should probably share at least one picture. This is my new favorite 'brothers' picture:

No comments:
Post a Comment