Sooo, here we go. Let's see all the pictures I was able to take since my last post.
Baby wedgie (sorry Carter, I couldn't help myself):
Carter in the midst of an epic battle with one of the pool toys:
The pictures never come out quite right, but I love to look at the dirty baby boy feet. Sign of a day well played:
I can't upload videos from my phone yet, so when I get to a real computer, I'll share some videos (including one of the project pictured below), but until then, here is a picture of one of Graham's tying projects. He absolutely loves to take string (a tie in this case) and tie it around things, then present what he has done. He explained to me how this masterpiece was a giant roller coaster and then changed his mind and told me it was an elephant:
Graham was the Shabbat kid at school. He came running in, super excited to see that Carter and I were there to watch him. He sat really well in the front the entire time. The first time he was the Shabbat kid, he was very distracted and had a hard time sitting still, but he was much better this time. He wore his crown upside down almost the entire time and he did a great job holding the little Torah. Carter chewed my keys and distracted other kids the entire time and Graham was very serious about his chris cross applesauce legs as he sat and waited to go back to his classroom:
Alethea came over for lunch and Graham put on her shoes (with his shoes still on his feet - fitting inside her shoes) and we all thought it was pretty funny:
Sweet boys happily at play in their toy closet:
Mr. Climber / Adventure Boy:
Graham LOVES to swim! He is doing really well with his swim lessons, but at home (for now) he always has to use his Puddle Jumper (child flotation device). It was recommended by his swim instructor and Graham swims, jumps, kicks, breathes, and floats like a champ when wearing it. He sure looks happy:
While I was at a Mommies' Night Out, Nick braved taking both boys in the pool alone. I was very glad when he sent me this picture, proving that all were safe and sound and had survived the swim:
All the people who have worked on our house have the sweetest, most loving relationships with the boys. Here is a picture of Graham walking Susan (our designer) out at the end of her visit. He held her hand the whole way to her car:
Somebody loved the champagne grapes at the PEP play date:
Mr. Mischievous:
Graham got it in his head that he wanted to bake a cake. We went to the store and he picked the cake (marble fudge) and the frosting (chocolate with sprinkles) all by himself. When it was time to eat the cake, he said that something was missing and asked for us to light a candle and sing him happy birthday. He was one happy boy:
The boys love their evening swims with Daddy and Mommy loves the quiet time to clean up after dinner and the boys' long sleep-ins the morning after a night swim:
And so ends a week in the life of the Millington Fam. I'll end with Carter's latest nap in the crib shot. Slowly but surely we are getting there. He is starting almost every nap in his crib and finishing almost every nap in my arms...



























No comments:
Post a Comment