Leslie came for a visit! (G: 2 years, 9 months, 6 days old / C: 1 month, 26 days old):
A little boy’s hands and a big boy’s foot (G: 2 years, 8 months, 16 days old / C: 1 month, 16 days old):
Graham proudly showing off his chocolate face after his morning chocolate pancake. When I comment on how Graham looks, he will ask me to take a picture (so he can see) instead of looking in the mirror (2 years, 9 months, 6 days old):
I was having a hard time getting Cater to sleep during the day. Since these pictures were taken, I have discovered that Carter LOVES to nap in his swing, but before I discovered that, we had some pretty rough afternoons. Carter would get tired and rocking wouldn’t get him to sleep, so he would get more and more frustrated, trying to find a comfortable position to nap, while getting more tired with each failed attempt. I succeeded in getting Carter to sleep on his boppy pillow and quickly sent Nick some pictures, documenting the ‘miracle’ of our sleeping boy (1 month, 7 days old):
But, soon after sending the pictures, I had to send these follow-up pictures (1 month, 7 days old):
I thought this picture was worth sharing because it looks exactly like one of those 3-D ultrasound pictures taken late in a pregnancy, same pose and everything (minus the clothes). We opted against the vanity ultrasound, but now I have a pretty good idea of what we would have seen (1 month, 25 days old):
The September sleeping (1 month, 4 and 5 days old) and awake (1 month, 5 and 18 days old) pictures:
Graham has started doing the cutest little shuffle. It is something he picked up at preschool but I can’t decide if it is his version of the grapevine dance, a technique for slowing down during red light green light, or a move he uses when he is creeping up on someone during hide a seek. I took a video. He usually shuffles a little slower than in the video, but always with the same happy smile (2 years, 9 months, 7 days old):
No comments:
Post a Comment