Well, Baby Boy #2 and I made it (or at least clinically made it)! I was 37 weeks yesterday, but I consider full term 40 weeks, not 37. If we make it to 39, I’ll be happy, and if we make it past due, I’ll think all is right in the world, but I believe all Baby Boy’s systems are good now and he is just going to take these last few weeks to fatten up (should be around 7 pounds at this point).
I had sensed a decrease in fetal movement, so at my doctor’s appointment yesterday, I got a nonstress test (NST) and an ultrasound.
They used words like “great” and “perfect” when listening to his heart and monitoring all of his vital signs during the NST, which was lovely to hear. My amniotic fluid is at a 12 (normal 8-18), I’m 1 cm dilated, and Baby Boy’s head is down and ready to go. Graham has moved into his big boy room (and vacated the nursery for Baby Brother), the car seat installation appointment is tomorrow, and Graham’s care while Mommy and Daddy are away at the hospital is set in place.
So… Baby Boy #2, it looks like we are ready for you!
I haven’t taken hardly any pictures during this pregnancy because I haven’t made the time, I’m not feeling cute, and true belly shots are horrendous with the stretch marks, but (I'll swallow my pride for documentation's sake) and share just a few:
T minus 2 weeks and 6 days until D day!
Good luck! Looking forward to the news!
ReplyDeleteYay Tammy you look beautiful for full term ALREADY! Isn't it nuts how different #1 And #2 pregnancies really are! Congrats on being ready for your second little boy :-)
ReplyDeleteGood Luck! Can't wait to hear about!
ReplyDelete