As I’ve mentioned before, I’m not really making any effort to potty train Graham and I’m hoping he will make my life easy and choose to stay in diapers for a while longer, but I am indulging his interest and he had two major events to report (his first poo poo and his first pee pee in the potty)!
At 22 months and 19 days old, Graham stopped playing with his toys, stood up, and said “poo poo.” I asked him if he would like to use the potty and we quickly went to the bathroom. When I pulled off his diaper, he had already started his poo poo, but then he sat on the potty and finished up.
The next day, I was changing Graham’s diaper and he asked to go to the potty for a pee pee. He sat on the potty and when he went pee pee, the potty played a song! He was so thrilled he sat back down and went again.
I don’t plan on doing regular potty training updates but I figured milestones this big were important to record.
Graham, when you read this someday, I hope you enjoy all the details of your first pee pee and poo poo in the potty :)
No comments:
Post a Comment