Wednesday, August 24, 2011

PEP at our house on a hot summer day (20 months, 1 day old)

I have been seeing a little less of my PEP friends recently because Graham's nap has been falling right smack in the middle of the PEP meetings.  I knew the only way to guarantee that I would have a chance to see everyone was to host the meeting at our house. 
It was a warm day so I pulled out the water table.  The children are meant to float toys in the shallow water, but apparently Graham had a different idea.  He pulled all the toys out of the water and plopped himself right in the middle of the table.  He spent a while just relaxing and watching his friends play:




We eventually gave up the outside play and headed inside for some relief from the warm weather.  The kids had a blast exploring and reading stories:


but the highlight was some crazy running up and down the hall:


What a fun day!  Thanks PEP mommies.  Now, if only Graham would wake up so we could do this more often :)

No comments:

Post a Comment