Friday, June 19, 2015

Fun with my iPhone at the Hospital (Elise: 1-2 days old)

After Nick went home to be with the boys, Elise and I were alone in the hospital.  I remember this as such a special time.  Elise had to stay in the hospital-issued clothing but I had bought her a little hat with a big bow that they said she could wear.  I spent the evening and morning just staring at her and playing dress up with her bow hat and that is the time when I remember falling in love with my baby girl. 
Miss Elise is our big, pink-skinned baby, with a full head of dark hair (that loves to stick up in a mohawk), and bright blue eyes.  Here they are.  Mommy having fun taking pictures of her little beauty:




 




 









Alethea and Kate came to meet Elise in the hospital:








Meanwhile... back home, Grammy and Auntie Rachy had arrived and our two big monkeys seemed like they were having a lot of fun:

Elise's first video of her life.  Here she is with a case of the hiccups:
 

No comments:

Post a Comment