Graham was supposed to be napping, but instead I heard him get up and go downstairs. Eventually he came up to find me with a bag of jellybeans in his hand and jellybean breath. I was shocked and asked him what he was doing. He said he had gone potty and got himself the jellybeans as a reward. I told him that I thought he was lying and he admitted that he did lie and there was no potty.
We threw out the jellybeans but I still wondered how he had reached the top shelf of the pantry to get them in the first place. When I went downstairs, the truth was discovered. Step stool collected from the bathroom and toy from out of the toy closet. My Mr. Smarty:
Next up, it was Carter's turn. Carter has started to really love going down slides at the park. Apparently, he decided it was time to build his own slide at the house. He built the entire thing himself. I just watched as he proudly showed off what he had come up with. Only problem was that Mr. Naughty used our nice window seat cushions for his project:
Looks like one slide wasn't enough for our little dare devil <3










No comments:
Post a Comment