Thursday, September 5, 2013

Throwback Thursday - November 2012 Miscellaneous Photos (G: turned 2 years, 11 months old in November and C: turned 3 months old in November)

There is a fad on Facebook (or instagram - who can keep up?) where people post pictures from years past and it is called “Throwback Thursday.”  So, what better day to start catching up (for real) on the blog, than on a Throwback Thursday. 
It looks to me like I started falling behind on the blog in November of 2012.  That seems about right.  For the most part, I was able to keep up with the blog after Carter was born, but when we started (in earnest) working on remodeling our new house, I just wasn’t able to find time for the blog. 
So… the plan.  My pictures are saved on my computer in folders by the date they were uploaded.  Not necessarily the date that they were taken but the date of upload should hopefully be within a day or, at most, a couple of weeks from the date the picture (or video) was taken. 
So…  I am going to do a post for each upload date and let the pictures (with comments or captions) tell the story of our last 9 months.  I’ll give the age of the boys on the day of upload and that will just have to work until we are finally caught up. 
I can’t wait to start sifting through all the adorable old pictures and print out a blog book when I am finally caught up. 
Before I get to the 'by date' folders, I had one sorted folder already set up for a blog post that I never did, which was the remaining miscellaneous pictures from November 2012. 
So, Throwback Thursday, here we go!
November 2012 Miscellaneous Photos (G: turned 2 years, 11 months old in November and C: turned 3 months old in November)
I met my dear mommy friends, Cherise and Natalie, at the park.  The older siblings (Graham, Kenzie, and Rylan) could not have been cooler, while the round two kids (Carter, Cassidy, and Danika) hung out on a blanket:





Graham:

I took a video of Graham watching a video on the phone.  I remember thinking he was so grown up because he was engaged enough in the video to laugh at the appropriate time:

Justin (Graham’s preschool teacher) brought a turtle to class!  Graham was inspired and brought home some art:




Carter (wow, look at those crusty eyes.  He had them for so long, but now they are totally cleared up and a distant memory):

Car seat shots:



Carter and Daddy:


First time wearing shoes (if they would just stay on):


I was trying to take a photo of Graham and it was just so funny because he was more than willing to smile and pose but every time the flash went off he would close his eyes, so we were laughing as I took picture after picture of Graham with his eyes closed before finally turning off the flash:






Carter and Alethea:

Carter in his swing (with ‘mittens' on):




Graham’s brand new (surprise) art table:



Carter’s first PEP play date (with his PEP group – but that didn’t end up working out, so now we just go to Graham’s PEP group and Carter plays with all the younger siblings):


Graham art:

No more swaddle for this little boy:

No comments:

Post a Comment