Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Pedi party (G: 3 years, 8 months, 19 days old)

Today I was reminded how lucky I am to have found PEP and to be part of such an active, wonderful PEP group. 
For coming up on 4 years now, moms from our group open their homes each week so our kids can have a chance to play together and maintain the friends they have had since birth. 
Each mom makes a beautiful spread of food and doesn't complain as toddlers run wild for a super fun play date in their home.  Carter doesn't have his own PEP group, but he has made lots of friends with the younger siblings from Graham's group. Today Carter took a 4.5 hour nap after PEP, so I think it is safe to say that he had a great time. 
PEP started today with some play with trains with Graham and Clara:

Next up, Graham and Zander had fun squishing their noses against the door:

But... I saved the best for last!  Erin (the host) set up a pedicure party and after giving the kids a foot soak, painted all of their toes!  
Graham was in heaven and couldn't be prouder to show off his fancy blue toes at the end:




First pedicure, check ;)

1 comment: