Nick recently took a trip for a business meeting at their Sonos office in Hilversum. He texted me a few pictures from the office and I was struck by how proud he must feel but also how overwhelming it must be for him to see how much the company that he helped start has grown. When I first met Nick, he took me to their two-room office and showed me a computer board with a bunch of wires sticking out of it and said “I'm telling you, I’m going to make this thing work.” Now, just to think of how many products they have and how many jobs they have created around the world is exciting. Graham, Baby Brother, and I are very proud of Daddy!
I shared the following picture and post on Facebook on June 4th, 2012:
“Feeling proud of my hubby this morning. He just sent me this picture of the Sonos lobby from their Hilversum office. It must feel good to see it. A long way from when seven of them started the company ten years ago ♥”
totally cool Tammy. I remember when I was living with Nick for that short stent in PA school and he was working the "bugs" out of the Sonos stereo system at the house. Crazy how far he has gone! GO NICK!!!
ReplyDelete