Monday, June 28, 2010

Solid Food! (6 months, 3 days old)

Graham was a total champ.  We gave him rice cereal.  He ran the gamut of emotions from curious to happy to frustrated, but all and all I would say that he is a good eater!

Getting ready for the big moment (Side Note: The food was a success but the sippy cup didn't go over quite as well.  He doesn't know what to do with it yet.):



Daddy, what is Mommy about to do to me?:


Hum... not so sure about this but I kidda like it:



Mommy, let me drive:


I think I could get used to this:



Way to go baby!

2 comments:

  1. Yay times two! One yay for Graham and rice cereal and the other yay because you are blogging!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay Graham!! You're such a good eater! Yay Tammy for joining the crazy blogging world! :)

    ReplyDelete